Ok thanks. May give them a shot. Or just try myself.

Am reading a book about coastal geomorphology. Louisiana has lost 1900
square miles of area to the ocean already and is headed toward another 2500
by 2060 at the current rate. I didnt know it was that pronounced. Part sea
level rise and part damming of the mississippi.