The PNW continues to creep closer to the sky with each passing year.   Many
decades ago, a college professor (meteorology) spoke of how spongy the ground
was around here and over the past 10k years, once the miles of ice melted away,
the land has been springing back impressively.    That stuff that was very
underwater when all the water was locked up in ice as thick as the stuff Wilton
speaks of in Greenland, is now over 200 feet above sea level.

So, all that ice melted, the water levels rose, and the sea beds are now high
and dry.

Global Climate change

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers