On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:24:15 -0400 (EDT) Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I see, Mike's earlier post answered most of my questions.
> That's one month's summertime output from brand new clean panels.
> The output you posted, is that what's coming out of the panel or what's
> coming out of the inverter(s)?
>
> It'll be interesting to see annual numbers next July, along with
> inverter failures over the years. From what I've heard, roof mount
> microinverters don't seem to like rooftop temperatures. Mitch.

Mike's earlier post showed about 45 kWh in one day from a 9.8 kWe array.

By the way, check out Project Sunroof,
                https://www.google.com/get/sunroof#p=0

How Project Sunroof Works

Your own personalized solar savings estimator, powered by Google Earth
imagery.

    1 Search for your home

      We use Google Earth imagery to analyze your roof shape and local
      weather patterns to create a personalized solar plan.

    2 Personalize your solar analysis

      Adjust your electric bill to fine-tune your savings estimate and
      the recommended number of solar panels for your home.

    3 Compare finance options

      Compare loan, lease, and purchase options for your solar panels
      based on your results.

    Customized savings estimate

    Solar savings are calculated using roof size and shape, shaded roof
    areas, local weather, local electricity prices, solar costs, and
    estimated incentives over time. Using a sample address, take a look
    at the detailed estimate Project Sunroof can give you.

Craig