The kid called me wondering if I was coming by to get it. He had not read my
email and got kinda pissy when I told him I had found the $825 CoPart sale and
it had gone to auction from a BMW dealership then looked like CoPart had picked
it up. He said for sure he had bought it from the original owner who sold it
through CoPart and with fees and such it was over $1800. I told him what I had
found did not track with what he had told me ( nice way of saying you’re a
liar) and he got all defensive.

He was not very nice. He can simmer on it. The pleasure of Craigslist!

--R
Sent from iPhone