The hobos are open season.  No baiting restrictions, as long as there is heroin
involved.  Sort of like feral hogs.  There was some minor discussion about the
ethical sportsmanship of using a mini-gun to aerate a coleman tent during the
recent heat and poor air quality emergencies.

There is a bit of discussion regarding if the local hop head is a feral
nuisance or a protected species.  We just had Hempfest, the local celebration
of herb.  Three days of wacky weed smoke and politics.  The current “Smoke”
weather was not helped by the added fumes.  Took two days for the air, stench,
to clear to wood smoke from hemp.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net