Wow Jaime,
what a brute force day on your w116.  I hope you do get it ready by
Saturday but if you don't drive what ever you have.
I have ordered 200 clams to steam,  ingredients  ready for Chowdah &
Coleman Curt in high gear. Weather forecast so far looks good.

Dwight Giles Jr.
1982 300CD
2005 E320 4matic
Wickford RI