Along with Oil Analysis Services, I also sell a few banjo fittings -- I need the size to check & see what my supplier has.   I normally sell Banjo fittings to be used with Weber Carbs, fuel pumps, pressure control kits, etc.  We have both barb or AN fittings.   Our most common AN size is -6  ....

but if the hoses are professionally crimped/assembled better to do as suggested.

LarryT