Filter is the same.

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:35:53 -0600, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

is the filter itself the same though?  The reason I ask is I was going
to drive my 190D to work today.  I had a big coolant leak and replaced
the waterpump.  Was still losing a little bit of coolant and no leaks
anywhere.  Well I discovered where it was going, leaking out of the
radiator into the tranny, had pepto in the tranny.  Good thing is the
car has not been driven at all except to move it to the back, then back
up to the front.  So Im going to swap the radiator then change the
tranny fluid a couple of times.

Luther Gulseth wrote:

--
Luther   KB5QHU