Well the latest projections have me rethinking my boarding decision from yesterday when I put all the plywood away, looks like I need to get it out again and start putting it up as Flo might turn south and make a coastal run down our way.  And it is huge so we are sure to get wind and rain as it meanders.  Fun times...

On a positive note my buddy and I got our water monitoring probes deployed at 3 locations around the Island yesterday evening, set up to record data for 15 days every 10 minutes so we will get water depth, temp, pH, turbidity, chlorophyll, and salinity. We'll get tidal surge data and whatever happens with the water levels and quality from the rains.  We have been fighting stupid development decisions that are destroying the Island, this will help us with SCIENCE!

--
--FT (who is data-driven)