-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 9:11 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Citabria

It's a beefed up, somewhat up-dated Aeronica Champ built by Bellanca.
I flew one primarily to tow sailplane students - absolutely the most
exciting flying I've ever done. Definitely more exciting than flying
the Citabria up-side-down even.
The original Champ was designed for 65 HP. The Citabria is quite a
performer with 150 HP. (Compared to everything else I flew - all
little planes).