A 2wd SUV is a van by a different name, or a high clearance station wagon I
suppose...

-Curt

    On Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 11:03:15 PM EDT, Meade Dillon via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 4-wheel drive, that may be a rather thirsty-for-gasoline SUV.

Looks like mostly nickel and dime repairs, might run you another couple
thousand to get all that fixed up.

On the plus side, it is white.
Max
Charleston SC