Thems the ones.
Strangely our relationship has changed slightly. I go over and periodically
talk to the son and the number of junk cars has dropped to 1. I do need to go
suggest he clean up some of his garbage but things are better.
Angie has talked some to the Foghorn (the daughter) some, including pointing
out that if they walked the dog it would be less over-excited all the time and
would behave better. This has worked both the help the dog and burn off some of
the Foghorn's energy so she's quieter too. This has the added benefit that her
kids are getting yelled at less so they behave better.
Monday I talked to Cheryl (the mother) who invited me to tour her travel
trailer which is actually amazingly nice, like a mansion on wheels. I wouldn't
like to know what they paid for it. They had to upgrade to a 1 ton pickup to
tow it... She tells me that they're working on getting the son and daughter an
apartment which would get rid of the ratty travel trailer he lives in not to
mention getting him to clean up his junk.
So anyway slow improvement, we haven't had to call the police for several weeks.
-Curt

    On Thursday, September 20, 2018, 1:02:28 PM EDT, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 16:41:51 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> So who are the ducks?  :-)
>
>  The people across the street have them. Recently they discovered our
> yard and come over for a visit. They eat the bugs so I encourage them.
> -Curt

Are the people across the street the ones who had the junk cars in their
yard?

Craig