"Snorted a kilo of Colombian marching powder off the ample bosom of a 400
# tranny "

HAHAHAH.... THAT one is a keeper !!!  UhhhRaaaa!

"Resto mod" : Translation, "I've ruined a completely rare and valuable car
by stuffing a pedestrian engine and transmission in it, and hacking all the
systems.

When is the hanging?