I'm curious as to when you guys are going to publish your "Arm Chair Price
Guide to Old Mercedes".  You could compete with the other price guides that
aren't necessarily accurate.  Used cars, like anything vintage/antique are
worth what a buyer will pay because they want the item and have the funds...not
what others think it's worth.  I know you guys are lonesome and in some cases
just having fun, but it does get tiresome at times.  Anyway, if someone starts
the guide, I'll chip in where I can as cars seem to be worth somewhat more in
the Atlanta area than other areas.

Best Wishes,

Roger

Roger Hale