As an aside, tying into the hobo fiasco (which a firing squad would reduce) the
former county executive we had, was appointed to the o’bummer cabinet as head
of housing and urban development.  Under his tutelage in DC, Seattle turned
into a third world S*** hole, with thousands of hobo encamped on any and all
public lands they can stake.

SEA has onerous taxes upon fire arms and ammunition.  Also soda pop, liquor,
and smokes.  At the moment, weed can be had at $3 a gram.  Taxed.  Ounces sell
for $40 and up.  Did I mention the council woman who wants to transport heroin
for distribution gratis to on a special bus?  Not for the casual user, but for
the hobos and AIDS carriers.

I think the tree of liberty in SEA may need to feed some Pb to elected morons

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net