On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 19:04:34 -0700 Jim Cathey via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> > I have an aversion to humidity and heat
>
> But clearly no aversion to humidity and... temperate?

Clay probably does not think of Seattle as humid. Likewise, when we were
living in Los Osos, California, and going into San Luis Obispo, I did not
think of the area as humid.

I traveled to Colorado Springs for a job interview and then had Shirley
join me to look at the area.

When we returned to San Luis Obispo and Los Osos after 10 days, I readily
discerned that the area was indeed humid.

Craig