Yep, and I hear that the organizer of Second Sunday on King is a big D.  I
should pass through channels to her some of the details I shared here, let
her know how she could improve that event and encourage more family
participation.  I'll probably get labeled as an uncaring insensitive jerk
because I try to shield my family from that criminal behavior.
Max
Charleston SC