Point very well made, re, having multiple dash cameras which give full
around the car coverage, that is "ALWAYS ON WHEN CAR IS RUNNING".... slaved
to a digital hard drive mounted in the trunk.

Small up front cost, big repayment on the back side.for each incident, such
as this one.

My plan to use 4 cameras would give full coverage. One in front windshield,
one inside mounted to each B pillar aimed across interior of car and out
the side windows, and one in rear window. All of them with 120 degree field
of view, night vision, and gps and date time stamp built in, recording at
1080 so it can be played on any big screen TV.

Then, the script reads: Officer, I have the whole event on camera, live as
it happened. Please watch this.
Add: a USB port to the hard drive so you can insert a thumb drive and hand
that to the officer,