Yep, physics has won again.  Simple little reality check like "how many
wind turbines do we need to meet present demand and how much land is that"
pretty clearly demonstrates why wind is not the solution now and never will
be the solution.  Cut off the flow of tax dollars here and also to solar
(same problem - not enough land area), focus on possible solutions
(nuclear) that are really worth spending my hard won tax money on.
Max
Charleston SC