There has to be a lot of trust involved before a dealer lets you buy in his
name.
I'm registered with AuctionAccess, so any dealer could name me as his agent,
but I don't know any who would.
I do have a salvage dealer who gave me his CoPart password, he charges me $300
to paper a car that I buy in his name. He has to trust that I'll be at his
store with a cashier's check or a big pile of money an hour after the sale. I
can't pass that courtesy along to the list, but if it's local to me I could buy
it and have him title it to you when you come to Michigan to get it.

I have a dealer in MD where it's easy to be a licensed dealer without an actual
car lot, he'll buy anything I want from Mannheim/ADESA/etc for a $600 fee, if I
paypal him a $500 deposit before the sale. If we don't win the bid, he just
refuses my paypal payment. I could probably refer one of you guys to him if you
really need a bidder, but he isn't going to authorize me or anybody else as his
agent, he'll bid live if he isn't busy, or he'll bid before the sale if he
can't bid live.

Mitch.