On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 19:35:45 -0400 (EDT) Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> http://mb-teilekatalog.info/view_DatacardAction.php?lang=E&vin=4JGBF22E57A282518
>
> Some highlights:

> 104A - IMITATION LEATHER - BROWN
> Were they still using Tex in 2007?

> 470 - TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR (TPM) LOW LINE
> Does this mean the TPMS works by comparing wheel revolutions?

That would have to use the ABS revolution sensors and wouldn't be very
reliable.

> 489 - AIRMATIC DUAL CONTROL / AIR
> SUSPENSION SEMI-ACTIVE Ah, this is what Greg was complaining about.
> How does W164 Airmatic compare to the monstrosity in the S-class?

That's a good question: Does anyone know?

> 550 - TRAILER COUPLING
> That nicely hidden hitch is factory.

> 615 - BI-XENON HEADLICHT W.ACTVIE CURVELIGHT RIGHT-DRIVE
> Right hand drive? Must be a glitch in the database.

https://images.craigslist.org/00J0J_jr8Pi394Nh7_600x450.jpg

says it is left-hand drive.

> 636 - DELETION - WARNING TRIANGLE
> Everything MBUSA sells has this feature.

We need to smack the bow ties in New Jersey up the side of the head (most
everyone except Jaime, that is).

> 690 - EMERGENCY SPARE TIRE (MINI SPARE)
> Is this something you're stuck with in all W164?

That's another good question: Does anyone know this, too?