Yeah I saw that.  Stuff just puffs up out of the ground.  I'm surprised there was not a lot of sulphurous stuff along with it to warn people off from the areas.

I went to Volcán Villarrica some years ago, climbed up to the top and around the caldera.  It was sorta fuming away down in the caldera, when the wind was blowing it our way it was most foul, the devil's breath.  There is a ski run that starts at the top, a chair lift that will take people up in the winter, we hiked up.  We got to slide back down on the snow on our asses with an ice pick to slow us down, it was tons of fun, lot easier getting down than up!