From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Max Dillon
via Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 5:38 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Max Dillon
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mom's Dissel

Yes, tons and tons of poisonous gas.

 Nova had a neat documentary on African volcanoes the other night, child deaths
from the high concentrations of CO2 that collected in low spots was apparently
common.  Kids would play in the fields and get down into ditches and
depressions and just pass out from lack of oxygen.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC