There are two different radiators.  Or, at least, there were.  I wouldn't
be surprised if they only offer the automatic version now.

Back in the day I found a nearly new 300D (non turbo) radiator from a junk
yard and put it in my manual 240D.  Fit perfect, added a few inches in
width.  That car never ran about the mid to high 80s, even in extreme heat
with the AC on.

Jaime

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 6:45 PM Dimitri via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> My 78 240D has a leaking radiator- the fins at the bottom appear to be all
> corroded away. The car has a manual tranny so I’m wondering if there are
> two options for a radiator, one for an automatic car which has the
> transmission cooler openings on the bottom and one for a manual tranny car
> which does not. The pictures on the autohausaz website show the
> transmission cooler line attachments so I’m not sure how to proceed.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/