Out of curiosity, I called my local dealership to see if they can comment on
whether a radiator is available for a manual tranny car and they just flat out
told me that Mercedes does not make a radiator for my car anymore. I highly
doubt that’s the case and so I will call the Classic Center once they open.

Sent from my iPhone