get yourself a microphone so we can understand what you are trying to tell us.
The wind noise and engine purr drown you out.  The mic would also allow you to
move the camera about without dropping vocals.  Just my nitpick.

I vote you pass it along to somebody who will put it back to road worthy.  Call
Mr. Hedary to see if he has a client with a burning need for a classic diesel.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net