I really which I would have got the other one that was listed at the same time.
For some reason it was listed with a reserve and i won the auction several
times and was never accepted by seller. The last time it went up was the 3rd or
4th time. I put in a max bid of $225 in advance. Somebody else started bidding
in the live auction and it ended at $175 with them the winner, which seemed
confusing since my max bid was $200. It was sold on approval then later listed
as sold so I guess they got the car. That one had some minor damage in the
front but looked cleaner overall than this one.

https://www.copart.com/lot/47682078

Sent from my iPhone