My indy has my 124 today and is replacing the subframe mounts in an effort
to cure my rear-end problems.  In the interest of saving on labor down the
road, is there anything else I should have him do while he's in there?  I've
heard vague talk of fuel lines, hard brake lines, and the fuel tank strainer
all being easier to get at with the subframe down.  (I'm not having a
problem with any of those that I know of, but I'm thinking in terms of
long-term preventive maintenance since I intend to be driving this car on my
deathbed, like Lt. Don.)

Thanks,
Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo