I read the Bill O’Reilly “conspiracy” book about his death recently, and while
it was a lot of BS as this is the way O’Reilly pimps his conspiracy books,
there were some interesting historical aspects to it.  I should have known
better, but Patton’s death was always something I wanted to know more about.

I visited his grave when I was in Europe on business some years back.  I know
my Dad would have been envious had he been alive at the time.

And Patton was from CA.  San Marino, I believe.

-D