The W220 was not bottom fed.  That really sealed the fate of the Star Cars in
her mind.  NO Benz is good in her eyes.  The w124 was too “snooty” for her, and
repair costs on that 15 year old car were not “fiscally responsible”.

My vote would be to put a low miles 617 in the SD at less than one years car
payments.  It may not be a perfect car, but I can source better wood trim,
rebuild the seating, and make upgrades for lower costs.  That “newer” car will
require paying a shop to work on it, as I will not.  Not into computer stuff

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net