SWMBA has a threat assessment device.  Four legged pooch that seems able to
sniff out wildlife threats.  Mama Moose is not as easy to be rid of as a bear
and more volatile.  A boar did follow them for a bit while they were out for a
walk.  Dog did the alert bark then stayed right beside her while they tried to
move off.

Last week they were on a walk toward dusk and dog gave the alert bear bark.
Turned out to be some tall hefty fellow in a black rain slicker with a hoody
coming the other way.  SWMBA does not carry

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net