Don says:

>I think now is the time to expand your skill >set and learn new skills -
>body work. Welding if fun. Grinding is also >fun - that shower of sparks!
>Learning new things keeps you young . . .

 Meh. He doesn't have acreage or an airplane hangar. He has an HOA, that he
fortunately is the president of, I think. Paint fumes and HOA don't mix.
Neither does dust and an attached garage where SWMBO car is parked. As for
skills, I suspect Dan is quite capable of learning them, and being proficient
in no time.

Rick