butbutbut they have FOUR WHEEL DRIVE!

--FT

On 11/26/18 11:11 AM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
In my old age I've grown far more conservative, and strongly insist that my
family stay off the road unless it is a dire emergency when we get snow
down here in the Low Country.  Way too many people who don't have a clue
and never had a clue about how to drive in the snow, many many accidents as
these clueless drivers approach intersections too fast and just slide right
through, regardless of red lights or stop signs or traffic.
Max
Charleston SC

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 10:38 AM Dan--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>