Most winches go the wrong way, I don't want to get pulled into the hole worse
than I am now, I want to get out. Even if I pull through the hole I'll have to
turn around and go back...
A lot of where we travel theres nothing to winch to, the trees are too small or
too far from the road. A couple weeks ago when Eric got stuck in the snow he
was out in a field...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 11:38:20 AM EST, Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On 26/11/2018 11:40 PM, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
> When you finally get stuck, you are stuck twice as bad as someone with a
> 2-wheel drive vehicle ...
>

> Craig

I used to work with a fellow who was an avid outdoorsman. He had a 4 WD
Suburban with big tires and a winch on the front. He always said if he
had to choose, he would keep the winch and give up the 4 WD.

RB