All the more reason to avoid.

There are probably 40-50 little pieces of rubber hose in the injection system
that have aged out and are cracking and ready to fail.  Add to this the
half-assed pre-cats that were placed in the exhaust just aft of the headers and
you’ve got a recipe for one major conflagration.  I have seen the results of
such conditions on more than one occasion, and it’s not pretty.

-D