Yes! That seems a very reasonable solution! What gets me is that in my Saab, the ignition is down there. Yeah it's nice to be different, but the junk that can fall into there... The kicker is that my dealer-installed sunroof drips slightly and guess where it drips down into?

Brian
83 240D

        Skins like those used to protect keyboards would be a handy item in
such a situation. Duct taping saran wrap over them would serve the
same purpose, especially if wood-grained tape can be had.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am