HoJo's can screw up an english muffin. See prior post on WVO thread. MB content: It was a MBCA breakfast.

I always laugh about "Fast food" McD, Burglar King, Carl/Hardee, infernal Kernel, taco dingaling, junk in the box, etc. None of them are "fast" any more. When I worked in Honolulu, it always took at least a half hour to get your order in and get food at any of them. Whil e the little hole in the wall places serving local (Hawaiian/asian) food would have hot food in your hand, with your change in 5 min or less. The only problem was that the only places in walking distance from work was junk in the box or the roach coach. Most days, i'd just snag a roll or a croissant. It was faster and cheaper that either of the "lunch" choices.

The best was when the FIlipina ladies had a lunch to celebrate something. THAT was a good lunch!

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 30, 2018 at 4:51 PM
I have been known on the rare occasion to get a sausage mcmuffin when needing some fast protein in the morning. While I’m sure their sausage is less than desirable, it’s pretty difficult to screw up an english muffin. As a rule I don’t eat breakfast, so this is a very rare occasion at best.

-D