I have a large (16 oz.) glass of “crappaccino”, which is a mixture of skim
milk, good strong Italian espresso, some sugar and a shot of vanilla. I make it
by the gallon and keep a pitcher in the fridge.

That’s my “breakfast of champions”.  A big lunch and a very light dinner, if
that.  Some days, like today, I’ll have my crappaccino and fast until dinner,
at which time I’ll eat a big dinner.

-D