The McMuffin has cracked eggs, or did when I worked there in the 90s anyway.
Everything else was bucket eggs.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 9:56 PM, Curley McLain via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   The hashbrowns are sometimes good and
sometimes awful.  I am pretty sure
the eggs are bucket eggs.  Nothing wrong with bucket eggs, but there is
nobody in the back cracking eggs.  I find the burrito to be the least
objectionable breakfast item.