The Cinco Seniors are also a good choice for a quick chain meal, I get the
little bacon burger, the regular burgers are too much. I like that they put an
extra measure of fries in the bag too.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 5:47 AM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   McDonald’s and BK are across the
street from each other near my house.  The McDonald’s has a steady flow of
customers through it 24/7.  The BK is like a morgue.  You can pull up at “peak”
times there and get right through.  I don’t see how the place stays in business.

Given a choice when it comes to a burger in a sack, if Steak N’ Shake isn’t
nearby, I’ll go to Wendy’s.

-D