Meyle used to be pretty good stuff.
Now it's just another name you find on generic parts.
Up to you to determine whether Mann is worth $7 more than generic.
Seems like somebody said Mann only on one of the transmission filters, but I
don't remember if that was W123 or W124.

Rock Auto has Motorad fuel and oil filler caps for about $2 each. I assume
they're 'good enough'.
Gates and Stant for a bit more $$$.

If you're ordering from Rock you can get Mann oil filters for $7 or Champion
Labs for $4.40.
And Mann prefilters are $20 for a bag of ten. Seems like Rusty used to charge
me about $1.50 for them 15 years ago. I like to keep a couple of prefilters in
the glove box of every diesel.