Try Ecklers performance4benz. I don't recall that their visor clips were
that spendy.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Dec 3, 2018 12:38 PM, "Mike Esh via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Does anyone want to sell any of the following.  I am placing an order
later today for my newly acquired 1983 240D

 Autohaus AZ wants almost $30.00 for a visor clip!  Does anyone have a used
one they would like to part with or know where I can get a used one?  I am
checking local junk yards.  Any color will do.

Also looking for:
Gas/oil filler cap.
Yellow vacuum check valve for door lock system.
Hood Pad - with or without heat shield.
Center driveshaft support with bearing and bearing if not included.
Transmission filter and gasket  - Autohaus has two listed, a Meyle and a
Mann.  Mann is about $7.00 more and gasket must be ordered separately.
Thoughts?
Clear fuel filter(s)
Canister fuel filter(s)

Update on condition - It is running well and going down the road straight
and true. Not stopping as well as it should.
Put new rubber brake lines on all 4 wheels and new pads on the front.  The
front pads were soaked with what looked like brake fluid.  installed new
caliper on left  front. ( it was in the trunk) Did not see any leaks around
other calipers.
Working on vacuum system -
Brakes feel like vacuum assist is intermittent.
Shifting is erratic as well.
Discovered broken line to door locks.  Will test drive after that is sorted
out.
I’m sure more parts will be need as time goes on.
Mike