Thanks, Greg!  Especially for the personal insight.  I’ve noticed that there
are many low cost upgrades on the Island of Large Wimmen that appear to enhance
the functionality of these machines, too.

I’m going to have to dust off one of my Windows laptops and put it to use as it
appears that Macs are not supported.

-D