I second KEH as the Rusty of used cameras. I recently sold my Leica
collection to them - they were the only cameras that I have that they were
interested in. Certainly not the Nikon F, F2, F3's. I kept the Hasselblad
500c because I really like the fine mechanical action and the way all the
parts go together.
The view cameras are also mostly worthless - anyone want an 8"x10" Linhof
rail view camera with lots of accessories? It was a really high end camera,
back in the day . . .

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 4:36 PM Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I traded a Minolta XG and a bunch of lenses and related goodies to the
> 300D printing press guy in GA who used to be on here (what was his name???)
> for a burr style electric coffee bean grinder.  I looked into values and
> they really have none.  Very few people still shooting with film.
>
> For that matter, I used to shoot medium format with a Mamiya M645 Super
> and a Mamiya RB67, mostly the Super.  For what I paid for a used camera
> body 15 years ago I could buy the whole outfit today. The only thing that
> still has value is the glass.
>
> Go look at KEH Camera for values. Used camera broker that’s been in the
> business for years.  King (the owner) is a great guy who created one of the
> very best places to buy and sell used gear.  I’ve bought and sold with them
> many a time in the past. Super, super conservative in grading - I would buy
> stuff graded “Fair” and it would be like new.
>
> www.keh.com
>
> -D
>

> > On Dec 10, 2018, at 5:27 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > In cleaning out a closet I found 3 really nice "old" 35mm film cameras,
> I know 2 of them are 36.5yo, Olympus and Minolta SLRs, both with 2 lenses
> (50mm and zoom telephotos) and flashes, very good condition.  One Canon
> SLR, also with flash and 2 lenses also VG.  And a couple of small 35mm
> pocket cameras, Canon and Nikon. I guess this stuff is fairly worthless,
> the lenses might fit something, i don't know.  I would hate to get rid of
> them, just because they are good pieces of work, but I have no idea what to
> do with them.
> >
> > --
> > --FT

OK Don