On Mar 30, 2006, at 7:39 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

Now just need to get up to speed on these little things. There seems to be some play in the front sway bar like the braket thing on each end is not tight with the body, yet the bolt seems tight. Think its giving me
a clunk a little bit.  Also seems pretty squirly on the road.  Might
just take some getting used to I guess.  Also, what the heck turns on
that cheap electric fan clutch deal?  Mine doenst seem to kick on  I
dong guess, it was idling and the temp climbed up higher than where I
think it should and the fan never kicked on.

Is the rubber intact? Perhaps a bolt is too long or cross threaded by someone. Is the tire pressure OK? Any loose steering linkage? Shocks/struts? It will feel more nimble than a 123/126 with faster response.

I'm pretty sure it will come on with AC and if temp gets to 105C. Its hard to get that hot especially at idle. 85C is what I'm used to seeing under almost all conditions except high speed/full load where it creeps up some.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am