That sounds great!

My site runs wordpress, which is pretty easy to post entries in once you
get it going, but you do need some kind of service to host it.  I can't say
I'm an expert on the topic, my site is pretty out of date (again!)

Good luck with the car... and i'm looking forward to reading about it!
Jaime

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 9:04 PM Rick Knoble via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Or anyone else for that matter. I aquired a VERY clean 1984 300d today. It
> is not running, however it is all there. The lady I purchased it from was
> gifted the car by her father some 18-20 years ago. Her father had an
> extreme passion for the marque. He passed away 10 or so years ago, so the
> car didn't get maintenance after that and as such, it has been parked in a
> climate controlled garage for the last eight or nine years. She finally
> decided to part with it, and after seeing it, it is a no brainer to bring
> it back to life.
>
> My question is this. How hard is it to chronicle the restoration of a
> project in photographs and a blog? I have never had a blog beyond FB, and I
> would really like to have a record of this, so this young lady can have a
> reminder of her dad on the web. I could tell she was kind of emotional
> about the whole thing.
>
> Rick

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/