Took the Cruze SS down to Meijer and bought an Instant Pot Duo 8qt to see if
they'd let me use both store coupons.

Sale price $119, 20% coupons dropped it to $95, then $50 coupon and it rang up
at $47.90 out the door with tax. Thank you, MPerks.

Loaded my tunes from Bad News Racing to the ECU and TCU in the parking lot and
headed home.
Puttered down the ramp at 40mph, punched the throttle and wheee...
A 1.4L Cruze is not a 400hp 600SL, but it definitely outruns the 320E and
2.3-16 from 40-80. Wasn't meaning to hit 80 halfway down the ramp, but I was
watching for traffic more than I was watching the speedo. And this is the
basic, load it and send us a data log of the running engine so we can make a
better tune for your engine, tune. Should be interesting when I get the final
tune.

Mitch.