> Curley wrote:

> I either need to sell enough parts to make room for a resolder
> station or buy a new relay, I guess.

For less than $50 you can get a good iron, a stand, and a pound of
good solder.

A year an a half ago I posted my favorite low-cost soldering iron.
MCM is gone, absorbed by Newark.  I don't like Newark much...

A soldering iron.
<https://www.newark.com/tenma/21-8125/soldering-iron-25w/dp/95K9074>
But that item is on backorder until Feb!

So this is a suitable alternate for <$5.00
<https://www.newark.com/tenma/21-8145/soldering-iron-20w-130w-fast-heat/dp/95K9078>
20 W steady, with a push button to get 130 W short term.

This is not a fancy, temperature controlled solder rework
station.  Just a simple iron.

A stand with a cleaning sponge
https://www.newark.com/ecg/ja-30/accessory-type-soldering-iron/dp/59Y8533

Really good solder.  500g is a lot of solder!  I use solder often
and a spool lasts me for many years.
<https://www.newark.com/multicore-loctite/mm00992/solder-wire-60-40-sn-pb-190-c/dp/67C2389>

Avoid the lead-free stuff unless you have to have lead-free - or
use it on food prep or potable water supplies.

If you want to update the capacitors, Newark probably has those too.
<https://www.newark.com/c/passive-components/capacitors/aluminium-electrolytic-capacitors>