Won’t be flushing (im on septic anyway) I’m gonna sell any leftovers out on the
road, get a few dineros to buy Benz parts!

Seriously I figured the first coupla days are about all I’m going to take that
stuff, and probably not too frequently. They said I couldn’t take NSAIDs as
they interfere with something else, I vaguely remember Tylenol would be OK but
I probably won’t even do that. If I need to I can ax Dr Boychild and he can fix
me up. Plus that oxy interferes with the proper functioning of the waste
processing system, kills your sensations of impending relief requirements, so I
have stuff to help that along. Had a whole cocktail of stuff this morning and a
blood thinner injection 2x/day which is not too bad.

Fun times, I was really hoping to get under the SL today (or Sunday afternoon
actually). Oh well, an incentive to get fully functional...

My buddy is bringing shrimp and grits over soon for lunch!!  Some benefits to
being a semi-cripple!

--Dr Feelgood
Sent from iPhone