Dan, thanks for that reminder.  I wonder how the pharmacies dispose of the
excess meds...

Once at a military command I was the officer selected to witness (sign for)
the destruction of prescription meds.  They were all flushed down the
toilet.   That was years ago, I wonder if they have a different procedure
now.
Max
Charleston SC